The Concussion Legacy Foundation Media Project's Concussion Reporting Workshop is a curriculum for university journalism programs to train the next generation of sports media professionals.
The Workshop is a three-hour session that includes:
- Why good concussion reporting matters.
- How the media has helped change the concussion culture over the last decade.
- How changing the concussion culture will help protect athletes’ health.
- Our 22 core lessons on accurate and responsible concussion reporting.
- Video examples of concussion coverage for students to practice with.
Check out our first class of partner schools:
|Boston University||Syracuse University||Northwestern University|
If you are interested in bringing the Concussion Reporting Workshop to your school, please email Brandon Boyd at email@example.com with your name and alma mater. We will provide all of the slides and curriculum for you to get started.